Welcome to Day #7 of The Boy Most Likely To(ur)!
Alice Garrett's Top Six Favorite Movies
1. John Tucker Must Die (2006) Three ex-girlfriends of a serial cheater set up their former lover to fall for the new girl in town so they can watch him get his heart broken.
The true story of a newly appointed African-American coach and his high school team on their first season as a racially integrated unit.
Stop by Book Briefs tomorrow for Day #8 to find out which scenes from MLND and BMLT are Huntley's favorites!
Buy: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Indiebound
A surprising, utterly romantic companion to My Life Next Door—great for fans of Sarah Dessen and Jenny Han.
Tim Mason was The Boy Most Likely To find the liquor cabinet blindfolded, need a liver transplant, and drive his car into a house.
Alice Garrett was The Girl Most Likely To... well, not date her little brother’s baggage-burdened best friend, for starters.
For Tim, it wouldn’t be smart to fall for Alice. For Alice, nothing could be scarier than falling for Tim. But Tim has never been known for making the smart choice, and Alice is starting to wonder if the “smart” choice is always the right one. When these two crash into each other, they crash hard.
Then the unexpected consequences of Tim’s wild days come back to shock him. He finds himself in a situation that isn’t all it appears to be, that he never could have predicted . . . but maybe should have.
And Alice is caught in the middle.
Told in Tim’s and Alice’s distinctive, disarming, entirely compelling voices, this novel is for readers of The Spectacular Now, Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist, and Paper Towns.
GRAND PRIZE GIVEAWAY
- One (1) first prize winner will receive a YA Goodie Basket filled with all three of Huntley's books (The Boy Most Likely To, My Life Next Door, and What I Thought Was True), Pushing the Limits and Crash Into You by Katie McGarry, Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally, and The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
- Two (2) second prize winners will receive audiobooks of The Boy Most Likely To and What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick plus swag
- Enter via the rafflecopter below
- US/Canada Only
- Ends 9/18 at midnight ET
- For the blog post comment entry, answer the question: Which of these movies have you seen?
Blog Tour Schedule:
September 7th - Bookhounds YA
September 8th - Novel Novice
September 9th - YA Interrobang
September 10th - A Backwards Story
September 11th - Once Upon a Twilight
September 14th - A Life Bound By Books
September 15th - Alison Can Read
September 16th - Book Briefs
September 17th - Babbling About Books and More
September 18th - Angieville
I've only seen Easy A and I really liked it! It was funny and Emma Stone is just a really good actress :DReplyDelete
I remember watching Dirty Dancing with my mom. What a great movie!ReplyDelete
sherry @ fundinmental
I never saw Shaun of the Dead, but I love all the others.ReplyDelete
I've seen Easy A, Dirty Dancing, and Remember the Titans.ReplyDelete
Shaun of the Dead is hysterically funny. The other movies are also pretty good.ReplyDelete
Easy A is such a great movie :D I need to get my hands on this book asap! Thanks for sharing :)ReplyDelete
Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf
I LOVE John Tucker Must Die and Easy A! And I'm really looking forward to reading this book :)ReplyDelete