1. Tell us a bit about yourself: How long have you been blogging? Where are you from? How did you get into blogging?
My name is Alison. I've been blogging for 5 years on June 4. I live in Montana. I got into blogging by reading some popular YA book blogs - all of which are now defunct, I think. I wanted to be part of that community, so I started my own blog.
2. Why do you loving reading and blogging?
I love reading because it's an escape and makes me feel special. I love blogging mostly because of the people I've gotten to know.
3. What is one book everyone should read?
I think everyone should read the Harry Potter series - it's hard to believe that there are still people who haven't. Otherwise, I loved Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson this year.
4. What book are you currently reading?
I am about a fourth of the way through Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir. I recently finished The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan, which was absolutely adorable.
5. What is your favorite genre and why?
My favorite genre varies a lot based on mood, but my overall favorite is probably YA contemporary.
6. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what author would you want to bring with you? Why?
JK Rowling. Such an easy question. Although - if my goal is to get off the desert island, I'd probably want to bring an engineer or a sailor. Come to think of it, Rowling may not have the best skills at surviving on a desert island either.